Ski-Doo Deep Snow Performance Grips

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Dem bars are tin bys...

This post is a little confusing.
Dave, you are basically saying that SKI DOO grips are slippery or basically not good. Best to spend money and upgrade...

So if I am using the basic stock grips, hands slip off, I crash, then ski doo has admitted (or you have, as an ambassador) to using inferior grips?????

Best to save this video?

just saying.....

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dave quit putting out these accessory videos I'm going to go broke buying every one of them. So far I got the rear bag, rear compartment, tool kit, foot pegs, reservoir protector, at least I got the knee pads for free. So did you figure where to put the USB port on the turbos?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dave, you are basically saying that SKI DOO grips are slippery or basically not good. Best to spend money and upgrade...

So if I am using the basic stock grips, hands slip off, I crash, then ski doo has admitted (or you have, as an ambassador) to using inferior grips?????

Best to save this video?

just saying.....

Uhh no, he’s saying there is an updated grip that is better than previous years that you can upgrade to with a factory skidoo part.....the stock grips work fine, now there is an option for better.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhh no, he’s saying there is an updated grip that is better than previous years that you can upgrade to with a factory skidoo part.....the stock grips work fine, now there is an option for better.
And you can get the CFR grips. Just as good for a bit cheaper with color choices

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com

Best to save this video?

just saying.....

^^^an example of someone with way too much time on their hands! :) You tackle the season you best know how bruh, good luck!

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-Stupid ski foo sales adds
-small diameter bars
-page 2 now on this now��
anything u say on “what’s next” is all......BRUH

Top Bottom