Ski Doo 2012 teaser vid

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ripping us off.....Weird how they have to do that.... Better LOAD up a trailer full of sleds you bought from the states and sell them up here! Maybe that will help the price!
Then... AFTER your done with them you can put them on kijiji and get all your money back..... Runining they NEW market EVEN MORE... then turn around and go do it again!:clap2:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
:D

that means to get 13 minuts you looped it 45 times?

did you find boost?

I think like on fast and the furious.. the first one where vin deisel has his nos button hitten in his hazard switch... The rear spring adjuster... IS actually the boost AND nitrous knob...

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D

that means to get 13 minuts you looped it 45 times?

did you find boost?

No... i told you that... you no read to well?
it was a waste of my time......... looks like another top notch BRP grenade with some fancy schmancy knobs.....trying to keep up with yamaha....

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The knob controls the ballast weight located under the tunnel so you can fine tune the balance with the new 4stroke engine in front.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
No... i told you that... you no read to well?
it was a waste of my time......... looks like another top notch BRP grenade with some fancy schmancy knobs.....trying to keep up with yamaha....

new for ski doo.. 2012.

Summit x-xp-type R-RS- Everest- SP-Freeride hillclimb 215" track
2000cc e-tech big bore supercharged nitrous turbo SRT/GT SRT8 Hennesy edition with Saleen kit.
Your welcome maxwell

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new for ski doo.. 2012.

Summit x-xp-type R-RS- Everest- SP-Freeride hillclimb 215" track
2000cc e-tech big bore supercharged nitrous turbo SRT/GT SRT8 Hennesy edition with Saleen kit.
Your welcome maxwell

how much? can i get a nitro version?

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know this rumor to be true but if it is it will be awesome: 900 ace with a turbo. It is supposed to be light and have enough power to run with a turboed z1. I could just be a rumor, but its the best one I have heard.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would the least boosted brand come out with a factory turboed anything? My guess is a 2.5'' track, bold new graphics, a 3 year warranty, mono shock skid, hydraulic clutch technology, and a carbon fibre model weighing in at 400LBS! New chassis for 2014.

Top Bottom