Site upgrade

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Over the next two months the site will be going through a massive upgrade to vBulletin 4.0 suite which is a big change. This is the newest and best forum software around and I can't wait. There will be some changes and some of the modifications and features will be shut down for a short time. This will fix alot of the issues we had.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happiness is a good upgrade (and a good warranty)! We moved two servers to a new location on Monday night. Neither one booted after the move. Both had run bulletproof for 4 years prior to the move then BAM! Give em a rest and they want to sleep. Looking forward to see the new vBulleten site.Keep us updated.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The layout will change a bit, we'll loose alot of the modifications but they will come back one by one as the site programmers get them done. There will be many additions that allready come with the new version.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The layout will change a bit, we'll loose alot of the modifications but they will come back one by one as the site programmers get them done. There will be many additions that allready come with the new version.

Don't go screwing it up..........Just sayin....:d:beer:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I looked at the VB site last night, have to say i like the layout of this alot more than theirs... just an opinion

Top Bottom