Site upgrade a thumbs up

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Change is hard to accept at first but Im sure it will grow on me. Right now its a thumbs down but Im sure if they get some mods and updates installed and get stuff straightened out I will come to like it. Getting use to the new nav will be the hardest. One think I really hope they can fix is it seems to take longer to load on my computer now vs. the older version, hopefully that changes.

Otherwise Thanks to Ron and Force for trying something new. Im sure it will be in the best intrest for S&M. Thanks guys for all the hardwork and hopefully you can get it back running like a top.
Rep for that.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder why a change was needed? Looks good tho. Once all the bugs are figured out, and when I figure out where everything is, I'm sure it will grand.
Thanks to those involved who put the time in.

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took friggen three tries to remember my dang password. going to ba while refigurin navigation but looks good.
cept for the yammy on top, finally got a sled that looked like the one on top of snow and mud then you go and change it. thanks for nothin guys lol

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's actual serious feedback

what happened to the navigation history at the top of the page...... that is the feature i use the most and today i noticed it was gone, would be great to have it back

thanks

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
here's actual serious feedback

what happened to the navigation history at the top of the page...... that is the feature i use the most and today i noticed it was gone, would be great to have it back

thanks

Thanks for the feedback, those are thread breadcrumbs, I will get those running as well.

As the previous forum software was going on 6 years old, there was alot of changes done over that time. And alot of hacks added and deleted. Alot of these left footprints all over the software, those will require some time to clear up. Once cleared up I will install the site hacks such as the Arcade, Gameroom, DTO Garage, Vendor and Club areas. There is alot more but its at least a week to clean up the old stuff and make the software run properly. At this time we found several errors that are being worked on daily. This will also speed up functionality of the site. Thankyou for your paitence in this as there is alot of work required when updated a large forum. Why this is done, some ask? For several reasons, Security is a big one, You need to keep upgrading to keep secure from hackers on the internet. And we were due for some change and the new software has several newer functions that alot are not even turned on yet. I have to figure out what there is here first. For instance you can insert video's very easy now and several formats. Photo's I need to look into that as well. This stuff takes time too. Once again thanks for your patience.

Top Bottom