Site Suggestions or Comments??

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well, I'll always be working on the site improving features and adding new ones but I am open to suggestions for improvement. Are there some area's that you would like to add, change, add to an existing forum. Any other cool items you would like to see on here please let me know.

There are a few upgrades I am working on that will be on and running soon.

- The SnowandMud Store will be added so you can purchace SnowandMud stuff and Amsoil Online

- A Major Site upgrade is in the works right now, the site will be upgraded to 3.7 which has many additions the view member will be like facebook, and there are many additional features that will be added.

Attachments

• customprofile.jpg
    customprofile.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 207

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could we have a area for jokes and only jokes.

I have a ton but don't want to fill up the "Just about anything goes" area. Of course they would all be family fun type.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a way so that I dont have to view each and every new topic. I log in and there is dozens of new topics. I read the ones I want but I have to go into each and everyone to have it removed from viewing. Otherwise I end up with pages of unviewd topics.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Could we have a area for jokes and only jokes.

I have a ton but don't want to fill up the "Just about anything goes" area. Of course they would all be family fun type.

I will make a jokes area in Just about anything goes and you just put one after another. I can make it a sticky too if you wish.. Clean jokes.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Is there a way so that I dont have to view each and every new topic. I log in and there is dozens of new topics. I read the ones I want but I have to go into each and everyone to have it removed from viewing. Otherwise I end up with pages of unviewd topics.

On the Main page at the bottom..... You will see 'Mark forums read' Click on it & it will clean things up for you.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, didnt relalize that option was there.
I do however like to read 90% of the posts anyways, but some I do skip.

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being able to chick on a user name, in a post or something, and having an option to go right into the users photo gallery somehow would be handy.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being able to chick on a user name, in a post or something, and having an option to go right into the users photo gallery somehow would be handy.

Yeah, I agree, it takes too long to go all the way into the photo gallery and find their profile...etc etc...it would be great to have photo gallery when you click on the profile in the forums.:twocents:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being able to search members by location could be handy. Not really sure why yet, I'll come up with something though.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Being able to search members by location could be handy. Not really sure why yet, I'll come up with something though.

Yes that would be handy...... lots do not even give a general area where they are from, Unless you count places like..... Canada, My Mother,Outback,Overback,Alberta, etc. :confused: I realize some donot want to add where they are from... That is fair, But a general location could entice conversations ! :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
HOLA: I HAVE ONE.... MOVE ALL THE SITE MODERATORS TO MEXICO, BABY;)!!!! YEA, THATS WHERE ITS AT............... C´MON, RON, JUST DOO IT. YAHOO, MOUNTAIN DOO.:eek:

how are you gonna do any sledding if you live in Mexico? I think those mountain trips would get very expensive travelling from down there!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
holaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! na, I think I can have RJ run the place and I can be semi-retired, and come up once in a while a takin´ care of business.......... holaaaaa! LOL:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
holaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! na, I think I can have RJ run the place and I can be semi-retired, and come up once in a while a takin´ care of business.......... holaaaaa! LOL:D

I never said anything about Work Ric, I asked about sledding..... geez....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, Okay, Sorry Tg........... Dooin Sushi Tonite In The Japanese Room.... Just Finished Beach Volleyball, And We Tied The Mehicans 1 Game To 1.... But The First Game Was The Important One.... Tequila Was On The Line, So They Bought For "barbie", My Daughter And All Our Team...... Sure Goes Down Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Was Just Referring To Quadding And Living Down Heer And Takeen Thee Odd Treep Up North............ I Theenk Ron Needs To Help Us Out Heeere... What Y{all Theenk???????'

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
CAUTION!!!! Drunk online. Hey Summtric How many have you had today. Maybe we can all come down there and help you keep count. It sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy you holiday nice hearing from you.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'Summitric' you can stop tossing sand in our faces & posting under the influence of the worm juice or ya may just get the KAABOOM button.. LOL! Having a great time hey ! Will be neat to see some pics of yer trip. Did ya get any with you cabbage shield & jungle shorts so GetR'Done could make another dance show ? :D

Top Bottom