Site still broken

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am starting to figure it out. There is missing content but Ron said that will all be added on Saturday. I'm going to wait till then before I ask him a bunch more questions..

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to be working great tonight! Marked all the threads ”read” so now its taking me to where I finished reading each one as was not working properly before. Also the “new posts” button at the bottom of each thread is a great addition today. Thanks Ron and to the rest of the S&M team to keeping the site running smooth! 👍

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the new iPhone 15 and can’t post most of the pics. Back to emailing and downsizing pics. Such a pain.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the s23 ultra which takes massive pictures and I have no problem posting. Check to see if it's saving the as the heif format as stated above

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure. The pics are unreal with the new phone so I’m guessing they are to large.
Could be a size thing as well. I know when I set my Samsung to use the 108MP camera, I have to downsize the pictures before I can upload them here.

That said, i believe iPhone defaults the camera to use HEIC file format, which most browsers don't support (other than Safari).

It would be awesome if the forum was able to auto convert and / or downsize photos when uploaded.

Top Bottom