Sirius XM update signal.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread but if I continued on the old thread I may not get my concern answered.

I have had 0% update for the past week. No sound and just the words on the navigation screen staying at 0% update.

Anybody else have this problem.

BTW, I have contacted them (by phone) and they have tried to send a new signal to no avail. Truck is pointing south and has a clear view of the sky. Also tried to use the re-send signal process from customer support using the internet. Either worked.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firmware update or possibly re-install the current version from a USB?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. What do they say about it? Factory stereo or aftermarket unit? If it is an aftermarket sirius unit that mounts into a base I have a new one I could send you. If in the factory stereo you might have to take it in. Under warranty? What did sirius say?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haven't had this problem……… yet……… but did get an email for renewal today LOL. If you need a new receiver I have an extra one that I don't use if you need one.

Didn't want to start a new thread but if I continued on the old thread I may not get my concern answered.

I have had 0% update for the past week. No sound and just the words on the navigation screen staying at 0% update.

Anybody else have this problem.

BTW, I have contacted them (by phone) and they have tried to send a new signal to no avail. Truck is pointing south and has a clear view of the sky. Also tried to use the re-send signal process from customer support using the internet. Either worked.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It is a factory stereo. They told me that I'd have to take it in to the dealer. Thinking it might be a loose wire. I don't think so.

The on-line tech support will get back to me but I not holding my breath that they can do anything. I mentioned about dropped signal in BC, they totally ignored the statement. Also about the BC customers they have lost due to poor signals and once again totally ignored the statement. i'll see what happens tomorrow with tech support.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting battery to get it to reboot?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting battery to get it to reboot?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Yes Doug do a globe reset

Take both cables off battery and hold them together for 10 min

Then hook cables back up

sent while drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
G.m fix for lots of electronic issues yep

sent while drinking tea's

Top Bottom