simmons gen 2 help

wilmot

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyway to reshape a bent simmons gen 2 ski , I was bucked off and my sled hit a tree. I am also looking for a right side steering knuckel if anyone has one for sale. Email me: americanprestigeroofing@yahoo.com

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyway to reshape a bent simmons gen 2 ski , I was bucked off and my sled hit a tree. I am also looking for a right side steering knuckel if anyone has one for sale. Email me: americanprestigeroofing@yahoo.com

Don't quote me on this but I do believe that you can put it in the oven and low/med heat and it should come out of it on it's own. Call Simmons at (435) 752-4951. Good luck!

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to the Simmons group at the Expo in West Yellowstone concerning this issue and they said that you can use a heat gun to slowly heat the affected area and then bend it back into the correct position. Good Luck!

big_red1a

Reaction score
remove the carbides and lay it in a hot bath tub and it flattens out. Don't ask how i know this works!

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah diddo on the tub. works like a charm few of my buddys did it with great succes just fill the tub with hot watter and it comes back to shape on its own.

Top Bottom