Silent Pass video

geordiep

Reaction score
Nice video. I love Silent Pass.

Has anyone been to Silent lately. Planning on making one last trip this week. I was there 3 weeks ago and the trail in and snow up top were great. Any new info would be appreciated.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Silent on the 18th snow up top is good for spring riding. Trail in is definately on the way out, we unloaded at the 21km last week but that will have defintley have changed by now as the road has a fair amount of bare spots. If you have a sled deck I would unload at the 27km but if you are dragging a inclosed trailer you may have some problems. The weather is cooling off for the rest of this week with a little moisture. Just have to see where the freezing level ends up could be a great weekend but if it rains instead of snow the trail in could get real nasty!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well done TamDoo, you can carve it up!!! I've had more good days in Silent than any other place out there. It really gets the blood pumping to watch the video & start doing thumb exercises:d

RN

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is some sweet filming there teamdoo, just the thing a guy needs to get through this last month of blah before the white stuff comes. Almost looked professionally done!

Top Bottom