Silent Pass or Quartz Creek Conditions

drop the hammer

Reaction score
I love grooming, makes an hour bumpy trip into 15 minutes of fun. I agree should be posted somewhere accurately (break downs being unforeseen) as I choose my riding usually on grooming cause I'm getting older....did I say that out loud...ouch.

snaptree

Reaction score
A big part of the "trail" fees goes to the Grooming Society and as advertised in the Golden Grooming Society website, Silent Pass will be groomed weekly on Thursdays. Well, two Thursdays have passed and it has not been groomed. Doesn't make me happy:( If they get anymore snow on the road we'll be staging at km7... Sure would like to know what to expect this weekend.....:eek:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big part of the "trail" fees goes to the Grooming Society and as advertised in the Golden Grooming Society website, Silent Pass will be groomed weekly on Thursdays. Well, two Thursdays have passed and it has not been groomed. Doesn't make me happy:( If they get anymore snow on the road we'll be staging at km7... Sure would like to know what to expect this weekend.....:eek:

maybe give the boys a call and see what's up? I dunno, just a suggestion. Kelly has been really good in the past about listening to concerns, maybe he's not aware of what's going on.

spikeydave

Reaction score
was up at Quartz on Mon. the 10th and it was groomed, worth the fee for sure.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yeah, couldn't believe how deep it is on the road in...we were pushing snow with our bumper most of the way in last Saturday :eek: Tried to widen the tire tracks a bit cuz it was gonna be a couple trenches from he!! if peeps kept driving the one spot~! Sure hope the plough gets out there now with all this new snow or like you said, we'll be parking at the 7km. :eek:

Top Bottom