Sign the Canadian Censorship Petition

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are going to remove this petition form this forum and you will no longer be able to post.....signed..........JT

That is EXACTLY what will happen just before the Turd SS knock on your front door to take you away.

I signed and sent petition - might be one of the first the SS pick up..............

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I signed it a few days ago and still nothing. I'm rural so maybe they can't find me? Lmao

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is EXACTLY what will happen just before the Turd SS knock on your front door to take you away.

I signed and sent petition - might be one of the first the SS pick up..............

Meet you on the boxcar pal...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I watched Question Period this morning on CTV and Evan Soloman had Liberal MP Steven Guilbault on to talk about this controversial bill. He managed to get him to admit that private content could be censored the way it reads in one section of the bill but that the Liberal government will not let that happen. When pressed why they won't change the wording to completely take it off the table he said Canadians need to trust the government on this. Who the fack trusts this government or any one for that matter? Lmfao!

Top Bottom