Side x side and dirt bike on sled deck

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Has anybody put a couple dirt bikes along with a side x side on a sled deck? A couple questions, how does everybody tie them down? Also any recommendations on a side x side to look for? I'm in the market for something on the smaller lighter side obviously. Side x side would be for the wife and daughter mostly. Before I get jumped on I have a 3500 longbox with a 8' deck.
Any info would be much appreciated

Last edited:

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sxs in middle the dirt bikes on the out side. Maybe some wheel chalks for the dirt bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
9b2b28a2d5e5c14b2f36cae2142a78ec.jpg

Do it all the time you need to get the risk racing chokc load bikes first then sxs you need to widen deck to 8-6"
As well my. Commander is for sale

Last edited:

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Thanks, nice to see it's doable. How does everything ride up there? Kinda sketchy? How did you mount the Risk Racing chokes? Do you have plates under the plywood? Does it interfere with sliding the sides in and out? I also came across the Bike Binders tie down system, seems kinda neat as I have one full size bike as well as a mini (KTM 50) maybe a 65 next year. Looks like the Bike Binders can be set up for any bike.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Load in ditch as flat as possible for bikes
Chokes are bolted through the deck frame and plywood
No sliding deck have to remove 2bolts
Marathon in edmonton sells them I have the one junior one which I need to get rid of as my son is now on a big bike

Top Bottom