Sicamous Sledders' Condos and Brothers Pub

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're currently working on a discount for breakfast at Brothers for anyone staying at my condo facilities. They're open at seven AM for the sledding season and are also providing bag lunches. You can walk 50 meters from my facilities to Brothers. More info to follow. Condo info available at www.VRBO.com/591910 Thanks for looking... Les

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that we're currently working on a discount for breakfast at Brothers for anyone staying at my condo facilities. They're open at seven AM for the sledding season and are also providing bag lunches. You can walk 50 meters from my facilities to Brothers. More info to follow. Condo info available at www.VRBO.com/591910 Thanks for looking... Les

I didn't know they did breakfast. Good to know? Allways nice to have some well needed choices around here?

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
Yah, they just started. I had an omelette the other day. Great price, very big and very tasty. Should be a good option for the guys heading up the mountains in the morning.

Top Bottom