Sicamous Sledder's Condo Holiday Vacancy

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
Hello All, We've just had a group cancel so now have one unit available over the Holidays. We have monster garages for your sled trailers and are set up for four guys. Newly completed high end units. $200 per night based on 7 night stay. That's fifty bucks a head! $300 per night for shorter stays. How can you beat it? Heated garages 45' long. Right next to Brothers Pub. www.VRBO.com/591910 Thanks for your time! Les

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
Fifty bucks a head per night is high? Where are you staying for less? And is there a secure heated garage where your sleds are safe?

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
There is no comparison between my units and a hotel. You have zero chance of having your machines stolen, plus all of your gear can be dried out on the racks in the heated garages, plus a hi end condo set up for four guys. Walk thru my gate to Brothers for chow and beer or around the building to Askews for groceries. Brothers will make lunches for you and also give you a discount on your breakfast if you're staying ay my place. See the testimonials at Sicamous Vacation Rental - VRBO 591910 - 2 BR Shuswap Lake Condo in Canada, Attention Sledders! Our Heated Monster Garages Are Perfect for Your Needs!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a brave man giving those up to sled heads for rental, if I was going out for Xmas that's a great deal for what you get.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a brave man giving those up to sled heads for rental, if I was going out for Xmas that's a great deal for what you get.
Why??.............Just cause guys like to sled doesnt mean they wreck ****. Nice places generally get rented by nice people. Nicer it is the more careful they are likely to be. Just like at home.
And ya cant leave a sled anywhere (not even on the trail) without risk of theft so these garages are worth it.

Kelowna2959

Reaction score
QUOTE=bobsledder;2055048]Why??.............Just cause guys like to sled doesnt mean they wreck ****. Nice places generally get rented by nice people. Nicer it is the more careful they are likely to be. Just like at home.
And ya cant leave a sled anywhere (not even on the trail) without risk of theft so these garages are worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your vote of confidence, it's much appreciated.....

Top Bottom