Sicamous, Enderby, Mara area Lodges

banditelectric

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Caroline, Alberta, Canadia, Earth, Milkyway
We have been coming to Sicamous for the last three years snowmobiling for a trip after Christmas. Love the area...Hunters Range is our favorite. Was wondering if anyone can reccomend good lodges in the area. Would rather support a good mom and pop shop instead of some hotel corperation. Thanks for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sincamous, Enderby Mara area Lodges

We have been coming to Sicamous for the last three years snowmobiling for a trip after Christmas. Love the area...Hunters Range is our favorite. Was wondering if anyone can reccomend good lodges in the area. Would rather support a good mom and pop shop instead of some hotel corperation. Thanks for any input.

Eagle Valley Lodge. would stay there but i own a place 2 miles from there. I sled with the ownere a few times a year and it's always a good time. here's a link.

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f14/eagle-valley-lodge-sicamous-awesome-4746.html

Kelly

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Yup, eagle valley lodge....... Between owls head, blue lake, quest and eagle's pass.........our dear friend rene will take care of y'all.

Wildreaper

Reaction score

I just hope for Rene's sake you rednecks from caroline only drink half as much as usual. LOL

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

reccomend eagle valley lodge went there last year to drink some beer after a ride with rene must say pretty impressive place highly reccomended

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com

I just hope for Rene's sake you rednecks from caroline only drink half as much as usual. LOL

My little brother is from Caroline, I believe he is King of the Caroline Rednecks!LOL

I am planning on breaking the trail through from Owls to Hunters tomorrow. Cheers, Rene.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Rene's Little Brother...Red Neck like the older one - FOR SURE -

Attachments

• IMG_0014_1.jpg
    IMG_0014_1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG_9882_1.jpg
    IMG_9882_1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_9888_1.jpg
    IMG_9888_1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_9892_1.jpg
    IMG_9892_1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:

boostedchucky

Reaction score

As others have said - highly recommend Eagle Valley Lodge. Stayed there last weekend Rene and his guys run a first class operation. Snow is real good up top already too!!

sicamous

Best Western Sicamous Inn
Reaction score
Website
www.sicamousinn.ca
Was wondering if anyone can reccomend good lodges in the area. Would rather support a good mom and pop shop instead of some hotel corperation.

Just thought I would put in my 2 cents about our "Hotel Corporation". My wife and I took over the Best Western Sicamous Inn 5 years ago. The two of us, along with my kids chip in where ever needed. In fact, during the busy times, one of us has probably made your bed. We do belong to a marketing Co-op called Best Western, but we are about as independent and local as you can get. We work hard to be one of the most sledder friendly hotels around. Our staff looks after communicating with the groomers when they are at the top of the mountain in a blizzard at 2AM, they also communicate with the trail collectors during the day when they report any suspicious activities on the mountains.

We support the local club and grooming society with both financial assistance and time. In fact, if you have sat in one of the cabins warming up, I may have helped cut up some of that wood. I do admit that some chain hotels are owned by nameless corporations, but we are just a mom and pop operation trying to make a living. That's enough ranting... I need to go work on my sled!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Have to give KUDOS to the Best Western and their staff. We started going to Sicamous 2 years ago, and have never been treated better. We make it our one don't miss trip of the year. These folks treat us awesome, so don't be afraid to give them some business. There great!!!:d:d

81chevshorty

Reaction score
Stayed at the Best Western many times and we always enjoy it. Great rooms, great service and the hot tubs and pools always feel good at the end of the day. :)

PullThePin

Reaction score
Just thought I would put in my 2 cents about our "Hotel Corporation". My wife and I took over the Best Western Sicamous Inn 5 years ago. The two of us, along with my kids chip in where ever needed. In fact, during the busy times, one of us has probably made your bed. We do belong to a marketing Co-op called Best Western, but we are about as independent and local as you can get. We work hard to be one of the most sledder friendly hotels around. Our staff looks after communicating with the groomers when they are at the top of the mountain in a blizzard at 2AM, they also communicate with the trail collectors during the day when they report any suspicious activities on the mountains.

We support the local club and grooming society with both financial assistance and time. In fact, if you have sat in one of the cabins warming up, I may have helped cut up some of that wood. I do admit that some chain hotels are owned by nameless corporations, but we are just a mom and pop operation trying to make a living. That's enough ranting... I need to go work on my sled!

Stayed there everytime i have come there. Great place! Keep up the good work.

flow2go

Reaction score
Grizzly Lodge is another sledding accommodation well worth checking out! Backcountry Snowmobile Vacations and Tours In BC - Grizzly Lodge It is the ONLY backcountry sledding lodge that I know of. Anyone know of another? It's only a 5 minute ride to the subalpine from the comforts of a completely unexpected place. This lodge surprises most people that see it for the first time. It certainly caught me off guard. To have built a place like that, at 5000 feet above sea level, is exactly what sledders needed. They looked after the food, had comfortable rooms with a hot shower, and even had gas available so that I didn't have to pack a toboggan with jerry cans. The riding areas near the lodge are large! It will take me many more stays to ever ride it all. We even rode over to Crowfoot one day. :d

DRS

Reaction score
Eagle Valley Lodge, Sicamous

I had a group with a total of 14 and we just returned from Eagle Valley Lodge. I have to report that we had a great time and that I would recommend it to anyone. The place was very comfortable and had every thing you needed including a shop with tools to do any wrenching. The guys at the lodge will ensure you are having a good time and help you out in any way. For larger groups such as we had you can rent the entire lodge and it will fit everyone with space to spare (beds, parking, sitting area, kitchen, etc).

Thanks to Rene

Eagle Valley Lodge - Best Sledding In The West - Sicamous, BC 250-836-2860

Top Bottom