Sicamous Avy

muffin

Reaction score
Just got home from sicamous ,,, was up the hill rescueing the boys sleds. Just need to say if anyone knows or sees Rick Maclean from Okotoks that they should at least shake his hand ,. Being there with his three buddys, and keeping his wits about him to coordinate the rescue in that situation is very commemable. Jeff as well . My condolences to Chads family ,

muffin

Reaction score
One sledder rode over a hill that he should not have , got off his sled started to walk back up where he just came down , Chad had started walking down the hill to give help when then snow pack let go taking both of them dowm the hill into some trees . It was only a very small release but on a very steep , short hill. Some of this was told to me a few days after i got home in my opinion this incdent was a fluk, very tradgic fluk. I have rode in this area since the 1980,s , i ride Queest because it so safe and so does these boys. It would be best to ask the fellows that were there at the time for a more accurate account of what happend

Top Bottom