shr bb 860

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a shr 860 and was wondering where i could get a set of rave guillotines machined because they have never been updated and are starting to flake ... so do i need too take in the whole motor for them to do this aswell... PS i am not sending them to Sledhead Racing where the kit came from because Big John is a dick and it will not go too specialty, ken is a dick aswell

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a shr 860 and was wondering where i could get a set of rave guillotines machined because they have never been updated and are starting to flake ... so do i need too take in the whole motor for them to do this aswell... PS i am not sending them to Sledhead Racing where the kit came from because Big John is a dick and it will not go too specialty, ken is a dick aswell

there only one guy you need to know down south....

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

call terra alps racing in kelowna. he builds big bore 860's he may beable to help ya out.

hpjunkie

Reaction score
Pull current valves, take them to any reputable machine shop along with new stainless valves. Should be no problem.

Top Bottom