Show your weed plant!

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not mine but I know a guy that knows what he is doing.

1631850769669.jpeg
1631850878345.jpeg
1631850925778.jpeg

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL KD, I'm surprised you could read that.
That cart started out as a flatbed twenty one years ago...my step son towed it behind his BMX bike with a push mower cutting lawns in the neighbourhood,
He made a sh!t load of cash for a twelve year old.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife throws the leaves away, [compost box is full of them] makes oil and butter from the buds.
She also bakes chocolate chip cookies lol. Whips up a huge batch of dough/cookies, freezes, then bakes them as needed.

After making butter with trimmings, I would never waste bud again. I was floored how well it worked. Literally, for the wife . Like it was end of days.
Freezing cookie dough is a great idea. I’m going to do that.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After making butter with trimmings, I would never waste bud again. I was floored how well it worked. Literally, for the wife . Like it was end of days.
Freezing cookie dough is a great idea. I’m going to do that.
In the pic I posted, first one is a CB DREAMS, second is CB DIESEL, third is GREEN CRACK.
Green Crack is the only one that really has any amount of THC in it [something like 23%, oh wow man! I can't remember] so saving the shake to smoke the buds is pretty much useless.
Last years harvest the misses ended up with just shy of four pounds, still has more than half left. Gives it to her sister and a few friends.
She just likes growing it. I also have two other buddies that grow it and don't use it at all..."cause it's a cool plant to grow". They seem to have a lot of friends at this time of year lol.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for those in the know. What is the indication its time to harvest?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where the heck do you by seeds for planting, I know nothing about pot plant growing lol

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for those in the know. What is the indication its time to harvest?
When grow with lights They have their cycle planned. Couple weeks to vegetate and grow at 18 hours light per day.
Then change to a 12 hour cycle for them to flower.

10 weeks per batch.

Out doors your at the mercy of nature. We get frost before the light cycles can flower to full potential.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When grow with lights They have their cycle planned. Couple weeks to vegetate and grow at 18 hours light per day.
Then change to a 12 hour cycle for them to flower.

10 weeks per batch.

Out doors your at the mercy of nature. We get frost before the light cycles can flower to full potential.
Color of the hair on the buds, when half of so are brown cut her down

Top Bottom