Show Your Taxidermy

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post pics of your trophies and unusual mounts here. Stay on topic please.Great Horned Owl I found dead and had mounted recently.Found this one while surfing the net and thought it was awesome! Lol

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5325.jpg IMG_1025.jpg IMAG0760.jpg Some poor mans taxidermy as well.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a couple unique ones worth mentioning. Inherited these from my Grandfather after his passing.

First is a corner mount of a Nice typical and non typical locked together. Grandfather and his hunting partner found them while hunting near Yorkton. The non typical was still alive but just.

They called the CO's to report it and were asked to put it down while they waited for the CO's to arrive. After some haggling with the DNR, consulting with a taxidermist and a donation of some sort. My grandfather was able keep the trophy.....

Second, is from a hotel somewhere in northern Manitoba. Grandfather went up there for 20+ years hunting moose and always stayed at the same hotel. Each year he came he tried buying the mount off the owner.

When he arrived at the hotel On one of their last hunts in that area the owner told him he was in luck this year and he could take the mount home with him as the owner was in the process of selling the hotel. I'm not sure if he bought it or the owner gave it to him as a token of the business he brought over the years.

When I took the mount off the wall at my Grandfather's house, I found a surprise. The original deer tag stapled to the back of the mount and it was a Manitoba tag from season 1929.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are mine 17" grayling nice deer and 27lb jack.

Attachments

• Arctic Graylin.png
    Arctic Graylin.png
    512.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Whitetail Deer.png
    Whitetail Deer.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Jackfish.png
    Jackfish.png
    456.9 KB · Views: 146

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who did your fish mounts? Were they reproduced or the actual fish they look great, nice buck too

Top Bottom