Show you ride

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well like the tittle says, show your ride. Lets see what everyone rides for a PWC or boat.

Well mine is a 2007 Seadoo GTI 4 Tech 4stroke 135hp 3 seater. Next one will be either a rxp stage 3 or a Rave 3D stand up.

Attachments

• DSCI0239.jpg
    DSCI0239.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 181

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
I would love to try one of the Sea-Doo 3D's. It's versatile with the motocross and go cart seat.

Well like the tittle says, show your ride. Lets see what everyone rides for a PWC or boat.

Well mine is a 2007 Seadoo GTI 4 Tech 4stroke 135hp 3 seater. Next one will be either a rxp stage 3 or a Rave 3D stand up.

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2001 Kawaski Ultra 150 and the kite tube behind my brother's boat

Attachments

• DSCN0343.jpg
    DSCN0343.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 158
  • FSCN0341.jpg
    FSCN0341.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 161

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kite tube looks like a rodeo I WANT ONE!!!

I don't think you can buy them anymore. They had a voluntary recall on them a couple of months after they came out, too many people getting injured. The boat is travelling about 40 mph in that picture so wipe outs hurt. A good boat driver is a definite must.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can buy them anymore. They had a voluntary recall on them a couple of months after they came out, too many people getting injured. The boat is travelling about 40 mph in that picture so wipe outs hurt. A good boat driver is a definite must.

I remeber those. Ya they are fun, but you can really get up there. like 30-50ft up there. And if you dont have a good driver, its like falling on conrete right fast.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SOMETIMES A GOOD DRIVER CAN'T HELP, THEY WILL GET a MIND OF THERE OWN AND BODY SLAM YOU HARD! sorry for yelling!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey snobunny you ever do the N. Sask river.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Hey snobunny you ever do the N. Sask river.

Actualy I do. It's convenient living in Devon as the boat launch is two minutes from my house. However, the last time we did, we took out our intake grate (hence why I'm looking for a new one) and impeller. A costly fix. Skidded right onto a gravel bar that you couldn't see. not sure if I will chance it again this summer.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actualy I do. It's convenient living in Devon as the boat launch is two minutes from my house. However, the last time we did, we took out our intake grate (hence why I'm looking for a new one) and impeller. A costly fix. Skidded right onto a gravel bar that you couldn't see. not sure if I will chance it again this summer.

i ride all the time at least to august. yes it did cost me 100,s to learn the river. now after a few years i ride it with confidence. last may went up the whitemud creek for about 4 miles. i can't wait to get out there soon!. will take you up or down the river if you so desire. my first trip of the year is a slow one though so i can navigate the changes in the gravel bars. i usaully go from devon to dawson park and back or to the Gennese bridge and back.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can show you a few pointers in navigating the river.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
i ride all the time at least to august. yes it did cost me 100,s to learn the river. now after a few years i ride it with confidence. last may went up the whitemud creek for about 4 miles. i can't wait to get out there soon!. will take you up or down the river if you so desire. my first trip of the year is a slow one though so i can navigate the changes in the gravel bars. i usaully go from devon to dawson park and back or to the Gennese bridge and back.

That sounds great. I've found an intake grate (finally) and have to do a little bit of other maintenance but the middle of summer would be good.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds great. I've found an intake grate (finally) and have to do a little bit of other maintenance but the middle of summer would be good.

The longer you wait the more shallow it gets.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Catzuki..I had a XP loved it, but sold it when we started our house renos. Next one will be a RXP and a RXT. But I really like those tow poles. Did you make them or buy. If so I would like to find some or know how you made them. Thanks

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had to xp's and man looking at the picture brings back memories of good times, if you want to sell let me know!!

i have a 07 GTX limited with 30hrs i could let go. no reasonable offer refused.

Top Bottom