show us your bike !

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get my gf off her Ninja 250 and into a bigger bike. It's great for around town but she doesn't like getting out onto the highways. She was looking into something bigger at the show this month, so maybe this year we'll be able to hit the highway without scaring her.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, a sport bike is the safest bike out there. Nimble, fast accel when needed, great brakes and excellent traction. This only applies when throttle control is used. My wife can pass a semi on the highway without even gearing down. She just rolls it on and gone.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, a sport bike is the safest bike out there. Nimble, fast accel when needed, great brakes and excellent traction. This only applies when throttle control is used. My wife can pass a semi on the highway without even gearing down. She just rolls it on and gone.
I love my street triple for that. May not have the top speed and accel of a that CBR, but for a 675 it's incredible and the torque is the best for not having to gear down. I can drive around town without ever having to change out of 2nd, from stops to 80kph on Crowchild (not that I do that, but I've left the odd light in 2nd without noticing until I look down at the gear indicator). That triple sound though, is intoxicating.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No leathers...No helmet ---- at that speed you'd have been pretty messed up...lol.
Great clip. The bike sounds Very Healthy.

Bike breaths the way it should now.....the way it should when you buy them. Hasn't hit the dyno yet, but doing the math...100/100 should not be a problem what-so-ever.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am already itching to go for a ride, can't wait to get the GSA out again.

IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0693.jpg
IMG_0697.jpg

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally......new rims are in.......back-out complete!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 264
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 271
Top Bottom