Show off your kids and fur-babies!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newest addition to our family - Eli - he is almost 7mths old now!

Attachments

• Eli_Winter_Hat.jpg
    Eli_Winter_Hat.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 233

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are our boys...Mason (just turned 1) and Tyler (just turned 3). At this point, Tyler could easily be an auctioneer...he talks that much....
While Mason is pretty long, Tyler is just big for a kid his age...at 3 he was 42 lbs and almost 40" tall.

Holy cow do those two remind me of my boys. Pretty much the same age too.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's a spanish mastiff "Presa Canerio" I havent weighed him lately but he's around 160-170 lean muscle lol, luckily he's got a real good temperament he loves the ladies lol

I have a customer with a Presa Canerio! Very cool, he is a really great looking dog. Love the brindle, our recently deceased pit bull was a gorgeous brown brindle too.
We're getting a purebred blue nose American Pit Bull Terrier in December. I can't wait. I'm a worried about how big she's going to be, as our last pit was 65-70 lbs, super lean and agile. We met the mom and dad of our pup and when I saw the mom, I gasped and said "OH my goodness, that's the biggest pit bull I've ever seen". Our breeder laughed and said she was his smallest female by 20-30 lbs. Then we met the dad, he out weighed me. He is 135lbs with a chest as wide as my shoulders :eek: Both were gorgeous and very well mannered but... I'm gonna need a bigger bed and a bigger SUV hahah :eek:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we met the breeder last month, we got to meet the half brother (same dad, different mom). He's 7 weeks in this picture
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446224430.540432.jpg

I wanted to take him home, but the breeder wouldn't let me, as he's keeping him, because this little guy reminds him of the dad!

He told us that this guy would be there when we went to pick up our pup and we'd get to see how much he'd grown. Kevin and I both guessed 25 or so lbs. apparently, he's going to be 40-50 by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we met the breeder last month, we got to meet the half brother (same dad, different mom). He's 7 weeks in this picture

I wanted to take him home, but the breeder wouldn't let me, as he's keeping him, because this little guy reminds him of the dad!

He told us that this guy would be there when we went to pick up our pup and we'd get to see how much he'd grown. Kevin and I both guessed 25 or so lbs. apparently, he's going to be 40-50 by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a little pudge!! His paws are pretty big for a pup. I love labs.

Here's my 3 year old dressed up for Daycare haloween today...he's been itching to wear this for close to 2 weeks now

Attachments

• 20151030_062756_resized.jpg
    20151030_062756_resized.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 216

(SK)AndyM

Reaction score
IMG_1750[1].jpg This is our little big guy Max! Max is 9 months old and is a pretty happy little guy. Here he is on his uncles pride and joy
IMG_0138[1].jpg And here is Mr.Zig aka Ziggy.My wife likes to dress him up from time to time, it makes for great pictures considering he hates it and will not move, no matter what. I am betting if the house was on fire he wouldn't run if he had anything on other than his collar.
IMG_0365[1].jpg This is Koda, my wife had Ziggy and Koda when we met. Never thought I would be a small dog person but Ziggy and Koda won me over. Koda likes when her mother dresses her up.
IMG_0862[1].jpg And here is our big-ish dog Melba, she's the youngest of the bunch, and in my opinion the smartest lol. Not that Ziggy and Koda are Dumb, but Melba required Zero training. And while she is crazy as F*%4 (Lots of energy lol) she will always behave if you need her to. Melba spends most of her days on the farm now as she likes to run pretty much all day, one night she spent chasing coyotes, literally all night. We didn't know where she had gone, worried something bad happened, and then she showed up the next morning happy as could be ready for breakfast, and we bagged a few of the coyotes she had been running around with. Good girl Melba

Top Bottom