Show off your kids and fur-babies!

SledHead RMK

Reaction score
photo.JPG My Son

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a great pic courtusy of Sara Gillis Photography....My youngest and my Baby girl!!!
photo.jpg

Here is my baby girl....5 years after both knees have been replaced and doing fantastic!!!! (another Sara Gillis Photo)
nearra.jpg

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 1 more to add to the list she is our guard dog Izabella. the other two characters are neeka the chocolate dog an tikanni the husky

Attachments

• photo124.jpg
    photo124.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 233
  • photo65.jpg
    photo65.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 221

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many beautiful and clearly loved pets. I love seeing the care and compassion for all of nature's creatures. If only humans could care for each other like this.
Keep them coming guys and gals.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple fur babies in the pics but for the most part is a dog/cat house built close to the house. They have one in the back by the shed that looks like a log cabin but they always hangout by the house. It has heat lamps and solar lighting upstairs and down along with a porch light. Lol! It started basic but my mind kept thinking of things to do and add. My wife said it was too big but as things progressed she fell in love with it. I can remove outer panels to access the upstairs if needed. But it has a removable access panel so we can reach if needed. Also has a pull out drawer for quick cat food refill. Took me 5 days to build when I figured 2. Double wall sheeted with R24 insulation in every wall including floors and roof. I guess I do care. ;)

Top Bottom