Show off your kids and fur-babies!

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
P8270018.jpg
this was minutes before Bear went in for both back legs knees ACLs repair wasn't sure if I was going to take him home

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there done that....We have a rottie, we adopted her when she was 12 months old. 1 yr later we replayed one ACL and then a year after that we had the other replaced. She is now 6 yrs old and is doing fabulous. She hikes, swims, runs with us...she shows very little discomfort even after a week of chasing,playing and wrestling with the other dogs at camp.

You will very soon be very happy that you made that choice. I would do it again in a heart beat for another....Do one thing though and call an animal rehab place to get the print out of the rehab schedule. We followed it almost to the word and had a very very good experience with both surgeries. We called a place in Calgary that was more than willing to email the information to us. Oh and we started her on Glucosamine as a preventative treatment....

Good luck and hug your doggy for us!!!

it was was prolly 6 to 7 Gs being self employed & travel & surgery & loss of work I couldn't live with myself knowing I didn't try (he's my best Bud )

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there done that....We have a rottie, we adopted her when she was 12 months old. 1 yr later we replayed one ACL and then a year after that we had the other replaced. She is now 6 yrs old and is doing fabulous. She hikes, swims, runs with us...she shows very little discomfort even after a week of chasing,playing and wrestling with the other dogs at camp.

You will very soon be very happy that you made that choice. I would do it again in a heart beat for another....Do one thing though and call an animal rehab place to get the print out of the rehab schedule. We followed it almost to the word and had a very very good experience with both surgeries. We called a place in Calgary that was more than willing to email the information to us. Oh and we started her on Glucosamine as a preventative treatment....

Good luck and hug your doggy for us!!!
got the stitches out yeasterday and showed the vet how I help Bear walk with a towel under his belly and Bear was walking on his own a little wobblie Vet said he shouldn't be even close to doing this for 2 months and it is just 2 weeks so things are going very well

I think S&M has something to do with this

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Freak Accident, Koda, my wolf was taken from us. I've owned so many "dogs" but something was different about this boy. Maybe
because of his Breeding, Wolf/Mal, because of his spirit, because of his big heart he was unlike any other "pet" I've loved before. He was totally
dedicated to loving our family. He was so easy. Everything about him was easy, from house training, manners, commands.. he just got it. He'd spend so much time snuggling with me in bed. I have a flu thing right now, for about a week I've been sick. The night before he died, we cuddled on the couch all night. I remember feeling his heartbeat and thinking to myself.. oh my gosh I love this boy so much. He kept me warm. If I went for a walk he'd be there. The night he died, the saddest thing was going for a walk up the mountain and not having him there by my side. We have 4 other dogs, but they are just different. Our connection is different. They are wonderful and I love them, but there is something to be said when you know a dog is completely Yours.
Rest in Peace my wonderful Koda. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for loving us and protecting us like you did for your short time on earth. You will be
so missed.

Attachments

• 189428_3697430071111_1543954877_n.jpg
    189428_3697430071111_1543954877_n.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 417406_3697427431045_1020891406_n.jpg
    417406_3697427431045_1020891406_n.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 280

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Freak Accident, Koda, my wolf was taken from us. I've owned so many "dogs" but something was different about this boy. Maybe
because of his Breeding, Wolf/Mal, because of his spirit, because of his big heart he was unlike any other "pet" I've loved before. He was totally
dedicated to loving our family. He was so easy. Everything about him was easy, from house training, manners, commands.. he just got it. He'd spend so much time snuggling with me in bed. I have a flu thing right now, for about a week I've been sick. The night before he died, we cuddled on the couch all night. I remember feeling his heartbeat and thinking to myself.. oh my gosh I love this boy so much. He kept me warm. If I went for a walk he'd be there. The night he died, the saddest thing was going for a walk up the mountain and not having him there by my side. We have 4 other dogs, but they are just different. Our connection is different. They are wonderful and I love them, but there is something to be said when you know a dog is completely Yours.
Rest in Peace my wonderful Koda. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for loving us and protecting us like you did for your short time on earth. You will be
so missed.

So sorry to hear about Koda!!! :(

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so missed.

I'm very sorry for your loss. He was beautiful. He may be gone physically but his spirit will be with you forever.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:'''( so sorry momma. I love my wolf cross and we have a similar relationship as you and ur boy. I would be devastated and heartbroken. My heart goes out to you and ur family. RIP Koda xox.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom