loki.jpg

Moose and Zig
ziggy.jpg

My babes eating nicely for once
pets.jpg

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my newest fur baby. The Easter Bunny brought him for me. His name is Benny. He is 8 weeks old and already weighs 25 pounds.. :d

OMG Darcie!!! That is the cutest puppy I have EVER seen!!! I want one...... :crying3:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL yes full house for sure!! They really just leave the iguana alone!! Loki is still curious but he'll get over it!!

And Lady Dirt I looked into ur Shiba's and they are beautiful dogs!!!! If I ever get another one I may have to get a shiba!!!! So cute and a dog that comes house trained would be nice!! Im getting really tired of my little guy and stepping in PEE:realmad: But still love him ............. for now lol jk

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that Akitas and Shibas may be related they look alot alike. My Loki is Half Akita. Actually looks like one of the dogs on that Kennel website!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that Akitas and Shibas may be related they look alot alike. My Loki is Half Akita. Actually looks like one of the dogs on that Kennel website!!

They are indeed related..Shibas are commonly known as "miniature akita"..or "miniature japanese husky". They are both a part of the "Spitz" family.. there are other related breeds like the Ainu, Kishu..etc. I believe that "Akita" means "big" and "shiba" means small dog..in japanese..or something like that :)

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These are my girls.... they love going for a ride with the gang!! :d

Attachments

• DSCN0235.jpg
    DSCN0235.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 201

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just have to show off our little newbie - 10 hours old at the time of picture. Pretty much a genious. :d Eyes were open in minutes. Start walking at less than about 1/2 an hour.

HPIM1625.jpg

HPIM1629.jpg

HPIM1634.jpg

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well lady dirt here are the pics as promissed! Our little girl didn't catch first time but was good on the second! The puppies are now 4 wks old.

Incase anyone not sure what these cuties are...... baby SHIBA INU's!:)

for some reason won't let me load any pictures! PM me and ill send through my personal email.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are Switchbackfst's new Shiba Inu puppies!

They were born April 29th, and will be ready for new homes around June 25th.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 385
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 386
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 393

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know, I can't wait to get another Shiba! Unfortunately having a puppy is out of the question, I got my male at 2 yrs old which was perfect, but I am hoping to get a female next go around at about 9-12 mos. I love these dogs, they are truly amazing and extremely intillegent!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha, I just had to post this pic of my little guy, Cash LOVES camping, but he's a wussy when he gets cold, so here he is hiding in the tent under mounds of blankets..this is where he will be at the Jamboree! lol

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are Switchbackfst's new Shiba Inu puppies!

They were born April 29th, and will be ready for new homes around June 25th.

OMG, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I want one!!!! How much are you selling them for Switch???

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I want one!!!! How much are you selling them for Switch???

We are asking $900/ puppy. One of the little boys are already spoken for. In 2 wks they all go for there first shots, then have a week at home after that.we are going on 7 days of no accidents in the house!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shibas are known to be some of the most clean dogs out there - my breeder told me they are pretty much born house trained, even at a young age they adopt the idea of not going to the bathroom anywhere near where they eat/sleep, etc. The one thing about Shibas is they have this "issue" with their anal glands, same as Akitas too, that if they get extremely frightened over something they tend to "poop" themselves.. kinda funny..but the only time Cash has done it is when they test the alarms in our apartment building..like most dogs, he is scared of loud irritating noises, and I always expect to have a present waiting for me at the front door when they warn us they are doing alarm testings lol.. other then that.. no accidents with my little guy

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of my babies

I WANT THEM!!! LOL If I had dogs those are the two breeds I want! I grew up with several dogs, however my allergies to bigger dogs have become so severe I will probably never be able to have one!
I would also love a leumberger, not many people have heard of these. (They are my worst allergy! lol) They are huge, a mix between great pyranese, newfoundlander and st bernard! Gorgeous!

GrizzForce

Reaction score
You may grow out of the allergy thing. When I was younger I use to get real bad around labs and short haired dogs. Now they don't bother me unless they scratch me and I swell up a little but no more sneezin and hives. Knock on wood.

Top Bottom