Should I be concerned

XanderKane

Reaction score
New to doo spent 4 years on pros and wanted to try something different. I bought a 2015 freeride and noticed the front shocks don't sit in the center of the a-arm. Is that common doo thing?

image.jpg
Not sure why it's upside down.
I didn't hit anything nor is there a bend/break/crack in the a-arms/skies/e and s modules.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the piggyback should be in the centre of the A arm those shocks are different from each other and have to be put on the correct side. Mine were installed incorrectly and I hit a rock and broke the piggyback right off. Dealer replaced both shocks at their cost.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New to doo spent 4 years on pros and wanted to try something different. I bought a 2015 freeride and noticed the front shocks don't sit in the center of the a-arm. Is that common doo thing?

View attachment 187035
Not sure why it's upside down.
I didn't hit anything nor is there a bend/break/crack in the a-arms/skies/e and s modules.

Don't worry, it is right side up when the sled is up side down.

XanderKane

Reaction score
the piggyback should be in the centre of the A arm those shocks are different from each other and have to be put on the correct side. Mine were installed incorrectly and I hit a rock and broke the piggyback right off. Dealer replaced both shocks at their cost.

Im confused by your reply. Are you saying they are installed incorrectly.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im confused by your reply. Are you saying they are installed incorrectly.

On the Freeride there is a difference between the left and right front shock.

It is hard to tell from the pic,looks fine to me though. But if the Res makes contact with the A arm it wont be good.

If its not making contact with the upper A arm you're good.

Heres a Pic of my old one. Aarm was bent though,,,

Top Bottom