shortest ride ever

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my bro went 500 meters on his 09 dragon and that was it...

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey scuba maybe that is a sign that you should be riding a ski-doo my friend. See you soon when is the first trip for you guys to Revy

NEVER.....lol.....i think that the new dragon will HOPEFULLY not let me down like the 03 did that day. I would think that we will be coming late nov or early Dec make it a birthday trip for me.....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
end of season last year last ride. buddy just bought his first sled. drove 3.5 hrs. started sled drove ou of trailer blew a huge hole in pto side pipe. trail fixed it with a ROCKSTAR ,no pun or reference to other threads intended, can and hose clamps and duct tape. rode about 10 miles and boom. done deal all over. cant turn over engine. got it back and found stripped off rotary gear

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
traveling to elkford with a buddy following behind on the hiway and he lost control at the s curve just before the corbin turnoff. long story short is he didnt even make the ride. that was pretty short. he ended up in the creek and his sled flew fifty feet and smashed into a huge rock then landed upside down in the creek.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove Calgary to Radium (~3hrs) and made it up about 3-4km towards Forrester when my sled blew up. Jumped on with buddy, hung out at the cabin for day. Some other guys were up there, they had a bag of must have been at least 50 hot wings, cooked them on the stove, mmmm. Couldn't complain about that part.
I've had to tow one other buddy out of Forrester at least twice, that place is cursed.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NEVER.....lol.....i think that the new dragon will HOPEFULLY not let me down like the 03 did that day. I would think that we will be coming late nov or early Dec make it a birthday trip for me.....

Oh no ......bring on the watermelon Vodka ......I'll be sure to stock up!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least you guys had mechanical failure.......... Our suckiest ride last year resulted in my hubby being called the pie ninja.....
We ride right from home, long rides, usually Saturday and Sunday. One Saturday we had to do a Family thing in Cranbrook so no sledding. I was twitching about halfway through the day, so come night time, I was like a kid waiting for Christmas day. I couldn't wait to go Sledding... .one more sleep!! My hubby popped over to the restaurant across the road and bought 3 huge pieces of pie. I said no thanks not for me... So in a flash he inhaled all 3 pieces.... thus the term pie ninja.. never even seen them disappear.
Well the next day came and we got ready for riding, my step daughter was joining us. I stuffed my muff pot as full as it could be, and off we went. 20 min later we're up on the mountain and he's complaining of a sore tummy, ended up with a massssssssive case of pooopyitis.......... then my step daughter was turning blue from hypothermia....... I couldn't freaking believe it!! They were going to try to tough it out for me, but either way it wasn't looking good. So we turned around and went home.
I was a crabby pants for the rest of the night.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$5000 and 500 feet sqeeked engine :realmad:. and the guy allready had the money in the bank .......... just sold it today

-albertaboy-

Reaction score
one of the guys i was riding with out in fernie screwed something up motor wise on his REV 800 on the way up the trail to rolling hills. he went home and the rest of us stayed the day and played :p

Top Bottom