Shine Your Ride

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this for the people who want to hide the scratches and make muskeg literally fall off your quad with a hit of the garden hose. Use Maxima SC1 (Maxima SC1 SILICONE DETAILER 20oz Aerosol - MX1 Canada) this is the best stuff for making your quad, bike or sled look brand new. I had scratches on my quad from tree branches and because my quad has the metallic look they stick out like a sore thumb. I just sprayed some SC1, buffed it in with a clean cloth and it looks like it came from the showroom! If you want more info just Google it and you will see tones of people using it. I'm not sure if someone stocks it in Edmonton but you can just order it online. Second best way to get the new look is to use Pledge. :d

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard if you use pam cooking spray on the inside of your fenders it keeps the mud from sticking too. Dont know if it works or not, thats just what I heard. Anybody experence this?

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post this for the people who want to hide the scratches and make muskeg literally fall off your quad with a hit of the garden hose. Use Maxima SC1 (Maxima SC1 SILICONE DETAILER 20oz Aerosol - MX1 Canada) this is the best stuff for making your quad, bike or sled look brand new. I had scratches on my quad from tree branches and because my quad has the metallic look they stick out like a sore thumb. I just sprayed some SC1, buffed it in with a clean cloth and it looks like it came from the showroom! If you want more info just Google it and you will see tones of people using it. I'm not sure if someone stocks it in Edmonton but you can just order it online. Second best way to get the new look is to use Pledge. :d

Where did you purchase this stuff from?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you purchase this stuff from?

mx1canada.com is where I got a few bottles. its amazing how good it works with hiding the scratches and stopping mud from sticking and when it does it falls off pretty good. From pics ive seen it really works well on faded plastics.

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mx1canada.com is where I got a few bottles. its amazing how good it works with hiding the scratches and stopping mud from sticking and when it does it falls off pretty good. From pics ive seen it really works well on faded plastics.

Most excellent, maybe get "the old man" looking better....cool!

Top Bottom