Shifty's back in Valemount

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey boys down in Vale for thurs fri and sat the 27th to the 29th so if anyone want to hook up for a ride PM me or give me a call

780 852 8574!!!

Shifty

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Shifty,there is a open house for S&M members at barry's in mcbride saturday night after riding is over!

catmando!

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boys looking very forward to meeting you all. I will be in the Renshaw lot at 9am to meet BBToys and will have my Pa with me for the second trip this year had a great day in Allen today and just stoked to finally meet the S&M boys on the snow!!! I am in a older Red Exploder with a 2 place trailer and 2 doos on it.... see you boys in the AM!!

Shifty

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shifty, are you riding McBride Saturday. Unfortunately I can't join the boys tomorrow but will be there Sat...ears and all...lol..
Boys looking very forward to meeting you all. I will be in the Renshaw lot at 9am to meet BBToys and will have my Pa with me for the second trip this year had a great day in Allen today and just stoked to finally meet the S&M boys on the snow!!! I am in a older Red Exploder with a 2 place trailer and 2 doos on it.... see you boys in the AM!!

Shifty

Top Bottom