Sherwood Honda

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondered if anyone had dealt with new dealership for service or sales on bikes or quads and what the overall impression had been?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hello,

just wondered if anyone had dealt with new dealership for service or sales on bikes or quads and what the overall impression had been?

ya, i thought that kinda weird too.... Saw their add for working on rv's, bikes, quads, sleds and all.....let me know if you try them and how you make out..... Think they will be expensive, though? Have you ever tried "climb higher", by the bowling alley???

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, i thought that kinda weird too.... Saw their add for working on rv's, bikes, quads, sleds and all.....let me know if you try them and how you make out..... Think they will be expensive, though? Have you ever tried "climb higher", by the bowling alley???
I have used Climb Higher on a number of occasions and will recommend them. Lonnie knows his chit well and will stand behind his work. Prices are very competitive.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a few parts from Sherwood Honda when i re-built my CR250. Had the stock at a decent price other than that seemed okay no much experience with them yet.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Bought a generator from there best price in the city actually had saleman to talk to help not pushy at all overall good experience :d.....the EXACT opposite was Extreme Honda :rant:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is a part owner in the dealership and never hear them mentioned on here - good to get a few positive comments. They are a new dealership..........I think it is a cool direction Honda has taken having all their product line under the same roof.

Top Bottom