Shell Advance Ultra Synthetic on Sale

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people on here use this oil......so.........it's now on sale at Can-Tire for $37 for a 5L jug.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone use this in their e tec?

I have 2 jugs left from last year always worked good for me on many doo's,,, just wondering what others are using its not worth fug n up the warranty if she blows

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Says on the jug its waranty approved by Bombardier

I have 2 jugs left from last year always worked good for me on many doo's,,, just wondering what others are using its not worth fug n up the warranty if she blows

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Says on the jug its waranty approved by Bombardier

ya lol but thats up to bombardier,,, not shell so not sure how that one works?? but yes it does claim to be warranty approved

just like Hyundai warranty all good if ya have every record with oem oil filters... otherwise denied!!!! they must have some good lawyers writing their warranty conrtracts totaly frustrating

BIG HEAD

Reaction score
ya lol but thats up to bombardier,,, not shell so not sure how that one works?? but yes it does claim to be warranty approved

just like Hyundai warranty all good if ya have every record with oem oil filters... otherwise denied!!!! they must have some good lawyers writing their warranty conrtracts totaly frustrating

As long as the oil has the right ratings, they cannot void your warranty.( the need permission to use bombardier's name) both are laws.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought 5 jugs today. My mechanic just re-built the top end of my 800 Rev and he said whatever you're using for oil keep using it. Everything was perfect inside after almost 6000 kms.

Last edited:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems a lot of people on here use this oil......so.........it's now on sale at Can-Tire for $37 for a 5L jug.

Martin west has full synthetic(same as the yellow jug) for $42. Its bulk BRP oil that they had pkg'd. Parts girl said they'd have it all year!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ran this in a Pro RMK? I've heard it is good stuff, any other opions?

One of my riding buddies used it in his Pro last season - no issues. Our group has used the Shell syn. in many sleds over the years. He!!, I even used it in my '06 900 RMK for 6 seasons with no break downs. It's definitely the oil I'm running in my '12 Pro. Very good oil, IMHO.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin west has full synthetic(same as the yellow jug) for $42. Its bulk BRP oil that they had pkg'd. Parts girl said they'd have it all year!

thats also pretty good deal, ya some dealers do $10per litre bulk you supply jug not bad at all

but Im thinking the shell syn is all good

Top Bottom