Shell Advance Synthetic on sale

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
fort sask out of the 4L... I picked up 8 of the last 10 1L @ $8.49 each...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck getting them to call when it comes in!

Just go over the Shell bulk plant and pick it up Jay. Usually the same as CTire sale price if you buy by the case.:d

nope shell bulk is about $38 or $39 pewr jug I bought a case last spring for $160!!! but its better then the reg price $43..

I grabbed last 2 at new CT shag and stoney..

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It fascinates me how every year this same exact thread becomes a hardcore multi-pager. :d. The oil works for everything and anything. It's cheap. Go buy some. Yes they run out. I think I just summed up all that was said lol.

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey c'mon we are just waiting to get out and go, so let's just flap about everything we can to get us by:beer::beer:

wiffler79

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man i with ya on that one cause at 50ish a jug im in, but i was always told to run name brand,gullable or what:rant:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched over to this oil in my 2004 ski-doo right away. When i dumped the shell ultra oil in the reservoir was the same color same constancy as the oil it came with. I am wondering if that high priced synthetic oil from ski-doo is shell ultra.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most oils can be mixed. I had talked to Shell about this once. I needed proof so mixed a pill bottle of Shell and the other at the time. Put it in the freezer overnight looking for separation or drastic change in flow. Nothing! Good to go.

Top Bottom