She will swallow!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When crossing creeks during early season/ low snow conditions.....Your sled will swallow rocks!! Lots of peeps are putting aftermarket tracks on and the space between your track paddles and bulkhead are tight.

Be careful with spinning your track, it will swallow rocks and jam them in the bulkhead and the chance of ripping a hole in your heat exchanger or just damaging your track is extremely high.

Carefully reverse... that is if you have it, too spit out the rocks...... seen it a couple times already......

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that hapened to a friend on my spare sled! I thought the chain case pilled up.......I didnt know he put it in reverse.....I lifted the back end to see if the track would spin........the 7 inch rock came out like a cut cheeta on cocaine..........got nutted lol!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about hellbilly.......

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That happen to us last spring,my buddies 600 powder special,1 lane trail,went in but couldnt climd out,traffic was fairly steady so we had to drag it out by hand to clear the trail,took awhile to figure out what the problem was,of course it has no reverse so we had to beat it out with a stick and rock,Id never seen that before but now I no,it was in there tight,luckly no damage but sh#ty way to start a hungover day of riding.:p

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Giver enough rabbits to skip across, avoid spinning.....less chance of picking a bowling ball up.....

Top Bottom