Shameless Plug Thread.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok so just had a good thought....well all vent on chitty experiences we've had....what about the good ones......heres a thread to give a heads up to all the good places you've had the pleasure of dealing with/ and or good products....i'll start her up

#1 (and bogger will back me)....McQueens automotive. These guys have had all of my business ever since i took in my old truck and they found the problem 3 dealerships, and a mechanic inlaw couldn't find.......since then has beaten all prices, done awsome work, been honest in the way he returned parts he got that didnt fix the problem rather than charging.....and has always cost me less than i expected.

#2.....3 top notch donair shops.....World famous on jasper ave, Swiss donair 83'rd st i think.....and nicki's in Mestmount mall (coming from a maritimer who loves his donairs)

#3 ....Brewhouse Light beer......cheap and good.....believe it or not :beer:

#4....Gateway Computers.....had mine for over 5 years, has spent -40 nights in my truck, been hauled endless places had viruses, and still runs like a champ.

#5 Nissan Titan.......LOVE IT...test drove all the 1/2 tons fell in love when i drove it....not sayin just sayin

sure there are many more but that gets her started

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My latest would be selling my Poo Poo last year and driving a Doo Doo

joeboo73

Reaction score
need a hug or better yet go for a ride always makes me happy

Top Bottom