Shaky Headlight on a Pro?

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got some snow over here in Edm, Alberta area so I decided to take out the new-to-me 2013 Pro 800 for the first time just to put a couple easy miles on it around the house (since it was all apart during the summer for modifications). One thing in particular I noticed is that, in comparison to my brother's 2015 Pro, my headlight was shaking a heck of a lot more! When I took a closer took, it appeared to me that the inner reflective housing within the headlight lense/cover was the part that was shaking.

Has anyone else experienced an abnormal amount of headlight shake on their Pro's? If so, any fixes you found that worked?

Thanks in advance.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
There is an adjuster. Cant remember off hand if it adjusts the reflector or the who assembly but could check to see that it did not come apart. If you are in need I did a headlight delete and could sell you my factory one for a good deal.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an adjuster. Cant remember off hand if it adjusts the reflector or the who assembly but could check to see that it did not come apart. If you are in need I did a headlight delete and could sell you my factory one for a good deal.

I took a look and the adjuster does not appear to have come loose for the headlight. I turned it all the way down so the reflective housing is being pushed to the bottom of the headlight, kinda "pinched" in place now with the pressure from the adjuster bolt. I'll have to wait and see how the aiming is on the next ride but if it's too low I may take you up on your offer.

Top Bottom