September 2 - 5 th 2011 - Annual Pig Roast Club Ride

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All! The Calgary Atv Riders Club is hosting its 5 th (i think) Pig Roast and club rides on the September Long weekend.
Since this is a Sanctioned Club ride, you must have a membership.. We rent the Ghost Air Strip, just a few miles up from the gravel pit
in Wiperious.

If interested, please go to www.calgaryatvriders.com and there you can see all the details. The Air Strip is a campground with a large round shelter
that houses a large fire pit. there we hold the Pig Roast and Pot Luck on saturday night.

We will also have free atv riding course's for the kids by a professional atv instructors group on Sunday for the kids.....

if you would like to come please get a hold of the club or myself.

Mark.

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much does it cost to join the club to go on this ride? Is it a yearly membership?
Thanks

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for not getting back to you but i left for there on the 1 st.. thats why no answer till now... go to the web site www.calgaryatvriders.com and there you can see the rides.. its 30 bucks a year, to support our mission to keep the trails open.. on our website, you can see what we do with srd to keep the area's open in alberta.

Top Bottom