Robson Valley Back Country Horsemen of BC First Annual Poker Ride

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi Boys and girls! I figured since I know a bunch of you are into horses I would let you know that the horse club I belong to (that is working on maintaining all of the back country and front country trails in the Robson Valley) is hosting a fun fundraiser, I would share the info!

We are having a Poker ride (horseback, no snow yet)

The ride will be Saturday September 17th starting at 11am on Hinkleman Road in Dunster, there will be signs to direct you. It will be a 2.5 hour beautiful ride across a field, through some forest and along the fraser river. The ride costs $15.00 per person (which gives each rider one poker hand) and additional hands can be purchased for $5.00. After the ride there will be chili and buns available for $5. There are a whole bunch of prizes to be won including a very snazzy expensive Saddle pad, a new Bridle and Reins, Breast collar and so much more!

If you are not going to be around for the ride but happen to be going through town before then you can swing by the farm store and purchase a Ghost Rider ticket, they are $5.00 and are a 50/50 draw, you will win 50% of the proceeds from the tickets, there are 200 tickets so the prize will be $500!!!!!

Spread the word it is going to be a great time! This will be our new annual fundraiser for the club so look for it to be on every year as a fun Activity before the snow fly's!
For More Info you can give me a call at 1-250-569-2359

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Mellany

Last edited:
Top Bottom