selling snowmobiles

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have sold a couple things through kijiji and its free.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know of good sites to sell your snowmobiles on? or ways to make your adds more tempting?

Do you have access to graphic software? Adobe Illustrater, CorelDraw? I would get a decent picture of your grandmother and photoshop it into a shot of your sled... maybe make it look like shes riding it to church and back, that sort of thing. Mention that it was a one owner sled, lady driven... by your grandma only on sundays. You could shop ebay for a used speedometer with way less mileage and replace your existing one. You could mention how fast it is and how you have never lost a race. One more thing... list all the mods you did to it and make it sound like it really improved the sled's performance and value. :d

Just kidding ofcourse. :):d

I'd list it on Kijiji and have a bunch of pics. Spend a few hours scrubing and cleaning it, especially under the hood. :) Good luck.

farmerger

Reaction score
I just finished searching for a sled, so heres some feeback on the adds I waded through and ignored.:nono:

1. Completely unrealistic price!!!
2. No pictures, old pictures, poor quality pictures that showed little of the sled.
3. No odometer reading.

I searched Kijiji, Craigslist, here and some other snowmobile forums. A couple of other things I came across that were annoying was the guys who had sold their sled and sounded pissed when you contacted them:confused: and the ones that took 3 days or more to reply:rant:.

Good luck with your sale.:beer:

GRD

Reaction score
Had mine in the trader, kijiji and on a few forums. Kijiji produced the most calls!

Top Bottom