Seats on M8

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has the same issue as me my seat it not latching properly it always pops out under the clip up front and now it's torn from the ede of the gas cap has anyone else had this issue?? Also blew a belt apart after 130kms any one else have belt issues??

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No troubles with blowing belts, had it to the bars throughout xmas in 2-3' & have 200 miles put on. Any word on Boss seats yet?

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
I was on the website today looking but no pictures show up on my phone, the reg seat is 488 and the pro series is 5hundred and something, I just dropped my sled off at lac la Biche got 5 diff things to fix by the 21st!!! The seat being one of them hopefully it doesn't cost me anything it won't stay clipped of front

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put a stomp grip seat cover on mine and I have the same problem. Not for the life of me will it stay latched. Such a pain in the ass. Also, I was on the way up to boulder today, in revy, no ice scratchers, well.... Had a really hard time keeping it cool. Safe to say, with all the under good heat, my belt grenaded. Vent kits and ice scratchers are a must for these machines.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has the same issue as me my seat it not latching properly it always pops out under the clip up front and now it's torn from the ede of the gas cap has anyone else had this issue?? Also blew a belt apart after 130kms any one else have belt issues??

Check the ProClimb Issues thread : there have been some good posts recently about belts, secondaries, rollers and helixes, etc.,

About seats- Bret Rasmussen has worked with Boss seats to make one. It's on Rasmussen's blog...

stevo123

Reaction score
Had the same issue with the seat.Never fit properly from the day I picked it up. Warranty and new seat fits the way it should.

Top Bottom