Seat Re-upholstery

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good re-upholstery company in cowtown? I want to get my sled seat done since this is the 2nd seat I've ripped...:D

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good re-upholstery company in cowtown? I want to get my sled seat done since this is the 2nd seat I've ripped...:D

Only know one lady up here. Might be able to mail it. Dorothy's upholstery. My seat will be going there as well. :)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda like the seat in your pants :eek:

There are some covers out there too...might be stronger than stock??

.:vancouver:

Yeah I wouldn't go stock material. I'd get it stripped right down and get a new cover.

Only know one lady up here. Might be able to mail it. Dorothy's upholstery. My seat will be going there as well. :)

Hmmm that sounds familiar for some reason. Can you send me the info? I have a number for a Volkers up there too. Just wanted to save on the shipping! :D

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Careful what you get. Most of the generic material is REAL slippery in the snow/cold. Not what you're looking for on a mountain sled. A friend tried some wet-suit type material and that was worse, snow stuck to it.

You probably have something on your boots that's causing the damage.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have an extra complete seat like this one if your interested in buying it, over getting yours re done.

Attachments

• DSCN1296.jpg
    DSCN1296.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 252

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Be careful,.. one could say there are some on this site that would pay to get their hands on your seat

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any marine or vehicle upholstery place would do it. I got mine done at Apple autoglass. Just make sure you get the non-slippery material and waterproof zippers :)

Mountain Mod seats in Creston does amazing custom seat work.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy, Rowdy, Rowdy, where does one start? Oh right, at the begginning. Carry on boys! :d

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sharp material on your boots? Or do you wear spurs

Yehaw! :PDT_bud:

I have an extra complete seat like this one if your interested in buying it, over getting yours re done.

I hate to be picky but I don't want any more yellow. Thanks Trashy! I appreciate the offer!

Be careful,.. one could say there are some on this site that would pay to get their hands on your seat

:eek:

Any marine or vehicle upholstery place would do it. I got mine done at Apple autoglass. Just make sure you get the non-slippery material and waterproof zippers :)

Mountain Mod seats in Creston does amazing custom seat work.

Thanks! I will check that out!

Can of "Green Hornet" green paint will fix that! LOL! A Doo in Cat clothing!

I'm under cover...like a ninja

One seat ripped on the seam, the second ripped because of my boots. I have two seats, figured I'd re-upholster one of them! :D

Last edited:

SNAFU

Reaction score
Calgary Seat Cover. My buddy had one done. They used a stickier vinyl that doesn't crack in the cold.

Top Bottom