Seat filters

Chrisp1

Reaction score
Fart filter? Kidding. I think it's to keep dust from clogging up the flow through the fan assembly and the tiny holes in seat. Just guessing though. I'm not a Dr.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fart filter? Kidding. I think it's to keep dust from clogging up the flow through the fan assembly and the tiny holes in seat. Just guessing though. I'm not a Dr.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hahahaha..........I had that fleeting thought also! I understand about the air flow, just didn't fully think about the process.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is this filter Fernie? I have been meaning to look on mine but keep forgetting

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Where is this filter Fernie? I have been meaning to look on mine but keep forgetting

According to the manual, put the seat(s) as far forward and up as possible. If I interpreted the picture right it is under the rear of the front seats. The manual tells one how to get it out and install new filter. I know the technician will bring an old dirty filter off a shelf and show me how dirty it is to shame me into replacing it.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the manual, put the seat(s) as far forward and up as possible. If I interpreted the picture right it is under the rear of the front seats. The manual tells one how to get it out and install new filter. I know the technician will bring an old dirty filter off a shelf and show me how dirty it is to shame me into replacing it.
Ha Ha ask him to smell it first just to confirm it's plugged.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is funny ****, 200k and didn't know it had it, never was told at service either. Mine was a 3500 longhorn though.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are in the bottom of the seat you can get to them from the back seat, really easy, jsut give them a twist and the come off. the factory ones are actually filters the replacements are just and mesh to stop large chit from getting sucked in the fan for the heated and cooled seats..

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
G.m has had prefilters for ever, but nothing about replacement or even available to be replaced that I know of

Unless your a dirty s.o.b and have dust all over the mats ect, I would think your fine

As I know your anal and keep it clean

sent while drinking tea's

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read the title as "Seat Fillers"
As in if you need someone to fill the seat on the T3, i am willing to volunteer. :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom