Scrambled and Frazzled

boiler146

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I recently purchased 2 polaris scarmbler 500's. The GF and myself really enjoy them, had them out at medicine lake couple weeks ago was very soggy (soggy is good). I am very interested in equiping a minimum of one winch possibly both. As well I'm am looking to upgrade and add something for cargo room.
LOL
Now for the question
WHERE is a good place to buy after market parts and accessories for Polaris SCRAMBLERS???????
I have tried the internet EBAY especially ... plenty there,but all in the US
I tried the place I bought them from they have the performance stuff but no bush bumpers, cargo gear and winch accessories.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2500...c0.m245&_trkparms=72:1171|65:12|39:1|240:1318

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check royal distributing they are good pricing and ship right to your door lots of after market products. check there website:)

boiler146

Reaction score
Thanks Mavrick and Crushd

I ordered the catalogue for Royal yesterday. Online catalogue little tricky to navigate. Prices very competive, the nice thing about Royal you are going to one place for all your gear.

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mavrick and Crushd

I ordered the catalogue for Royal yesterday. Online catalogue little tricky to navigate. Prices very competive, the nice thing about Royal you are going to one place for all your gear.

i hane ordered lots from royal and never had issuese. happy to help hope u find what u are looking for.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
yeah royal is great, good to deal with canadians. but unfortunately for shocks, arms, swingers, engine mods etc etc, you will find you will have to deal with the states alot. at least i have had to. if you get as much as you can delivered usps, and get the sender to lowball the declared amount, you wont have to pay duty or other fees. jsut fyi.

Top Bottom