SCN Lavalin and the BS.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure shows the Libs have the media in their back pocket. I thought the remarks about getting select journalists to write favorable op eds for JWR if she played ball was pretty damning evidence of what we all know is going on.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure wasn't what I expected, thought maybe they had got to her somehow to make this go away. good on JWR, she was concise with dates and meeting specifics that made her seem incredibly honest and truthful.

I'm still not convinced that any real action will be taken, the Liberals are slimy. Canada cannot let them get away with this.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A pretty good synopsis of the entire mess. The entire thing involves work done in Libya in the first part of the century which was won by allegedly paying bribes to Libyan officials as well as some role in laundering money through Switzerland for that regime. This is about as dirty as it gets. Interesting read.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-bribery-snc-lavalin-case-1.5031712

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"It's hard not to feel disappointed in your government, when every day there is a new scandal" Justin Trudeau, October 2013

My father raised us to step toward trouble rather than to step away from it. Justin Trudeau

I'm not going to reduce the choices of Canadians at the ballot box by backroom deals or secret arrangements. I think that's a cause for cynicism more than anything else. Justin Trudeau

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selfie Boy is trying his best to shove her under the bus. Hmmmm but what will the result be in the end with the part time drama teacher up against a very keen lawyer!! Stay tuned folks!!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"It's hard not to feel disappointed in your government, when every day there is a new scandal" Justin Trudeau, October 2013

My father raised us to step toward trouble rather than to step away from it. Justin Trudeau

I'm not going to reduce the choices of Canadians at the ballot box by backroom deals or secret arrangements. I think that's a cause for cynicism more than anything else. Justin Trudeau
Very telling!!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
35fb4e373ca6c6ea96f6756b1b96f01e.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So SCN Lavalin mentioned/threatened to Trudeau that they would move the head office to London, ON if they didn't get a deal. Trudeau jumped right in a started the pressure for not losing jobs and precisely Quebec jobs.

If they moved to Ontario, they would still have a large number of workers, just not as many Quebec workers as they would more than likely be replaced by Ontario workers. Trudeau showing his true colours once again.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
so scn lavalin mentioned/threatened to trudeau that they would move the head office to london, on if they didn't get a deal. Trudeau jumped right in a started the pressure for not losing jobs and precisely quebec jobs.

If they moved to ontario, they would still have a large number of workers, just not as many quebec workers as they would more than likely be replaced by ontario workers. Trudeau showing his true colours once again.

i think snc-lavalin said they would move to the united kingdom, not Ontario ....

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These statements are intended to bring a positive impression when said by the hopeful candidate. Always disappointing when they forget what they said if they are elected.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The liberal minister keeps saying to have the ethics commissioner look after. And the conservatives and the ndp say this is above the ethics commissioners scope. They can only investigate if there is gain from this. They are requesting an rcmp investigation.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The liberal minister keeps saying to have the ethics commissioner look after. And the conservatives and the ndp say this is above the ethics commissioners scope. They can only investigate if there is gain from this. They are requesting an rcmp investigation.
SNC is listed as a donor to the trurdy foundation. .........

Top Bottom