Schroderus hare scramble this weekend!

donj

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought I would post a new thread regarding Rocky Mountain House motorcycle club's first harescramble this weekend, Sunday May 31st..this is a club event so if you would like to attend you need to buy a membership, which is a very reasonable $60.00 for a single, $100.00 for a family (immediate)..this also gets you a key, stickers for your bike to confirm membership, and unlimited use of our track...anyways sign in is from 8:00 to 9:30 am, with pee-wee races starting on or about 10:00 am..all ages are welcome, and we have a class for every rider, as it is on private land you won't need registration on your bike..this is a fun event, and runs through bush, a small valley and some open field...overall a fairly easy course..for htose of you whom have't been to a hare scramble, this is how it works:
for each race we line the riders up in a row (like motocross), usually we do a dead bike start, so you have to jump on your bike and start it when we signal, then you do as many laps around a 4-5 kilometre course in 1 1/2 hours, whoever does the most laps in the quickest time is the winner...first second third etc..we have a fun time in a laid back atmosphere, there are lots of people to help out...riders accumulate points as the season goes, and we have a club wind-up at the last race of teh year, with prizes. This year we are going to incorporate a couple of mot-cross races at our track, weather and volunteers permitting...there are maps and dates on our website Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club ...also there will be small fee per rider at each event to cover our insurance costs, I think $10.00 per head...it is a good family event, and the weather looks promising...any questions please call Don J 1-403-844-1730 or e-mail at djeffery@telusplanet.net

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting I'm hoping to try one later in the yr when I'm not working so much.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do you do this at any time for quads,I would love to give it a go on my quad!
catmando!

Top Bottom