Saying goodbye

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a pleasure meeting a bunch of you from the site and riding with everyone throughout the years!

Had a lot of great memories and tons of fun, sadly though, its come the time to sell the Rzr and save up for bigger things in the future.

So with that being said, ride safe and have fun everyone!

Thanks for the great times!

TJ

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha no
just got some bigger purchases coming up and liquidating the toys

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually when a guy sells his toys that means baby on the way? I can't say this is the case but I have seen it happen to many good guys

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or buisness,,, or place in Cabo...ext,,,ext...

Well good bye bud,, good luck with life:beer:

Last edited:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
usually when a guy sells his toys that means baby on the way? I can't say this is the case but I have seen it happen to many good guys

Or pussy whipped! HAHAHAHAHAHA JK! But I also have seen this happen to a lot of good guys, poor suckers! But I'm sure this has not happened to you Drako99!!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just cause you sell your toys you can still stay on the site? I mean it worked for Cyle a number of years...

I agree I have not owned one toy and been here for a few years now. But getting my new KTM on Tuesday you should still stay. Maybe a poll is in order should you stay or go like the clash lol.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or pussy whipped! HAHAHAHAHAHA JK! But I also have seen this happen to a lot of good guys, poor suckers! But I'm sure this has not happened to you Drako99!!!

You can still hang. If you Love the sport you are still a part of it, no matter if you have a toy right now or not. I've seen life circumstances change for peeps, but lots of times good friends still keep the mud or snow flying in their lives. I wish you all the best!

Hey.. I wonder if wiener whipped is a condition as well. Just in General, not in this particular thread. But I wonder... things that make you go hmm...

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can still hang. If you Love the sport you are still a part of it, no matter if you have a toy right now or not. I've seen life circumstances change for peeps, but lots of times good friends still keep the mud or snow flying in their lives. I wish you all the best!

Hey.. I wonder if wiener whipped is a condition as well. Just in General, not in this particular thread. But I wonder... things that make you go hmm...
I think he should stay! Anything could happen, and opportunities are available when you connect with others I find :)!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selling toys. That hurts.
Good luck with your future purchases.

Stay on the site and involved. Lots of great people here with information and a little bs.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad Drako. ...was looking forward to some rides with you two this summer. Think you can squeeze in the Rocky Rail Line before you sell everythng off?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes. U need to see the other
1/2.

sent from my HTC while working

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drako99, how much for the Rzr, i'm in the market...:eek:..sorry thought ied ask.
Seriously, never give up the things you love and enjoy in life, you never know what the future holds. Its ok to put things on hold at times but you might regret giving it up. Yes i'm new on this forum but not new to life, i say stick around who knows what the future holds for ya.

Top Bottom