saturday ride....chip lake?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
STFU mike.....:nono:

I said I could put it anywhere....never said I could load one properly........:confused:

See,that's why I stopped myself from commenting.I know how sensitive you are and I didn't want to hurt your feelers!!!:d:d:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres one for you bogger when your feeler gets hurt

Attachments

• iHURT FEELERS REPORT.PDF
    29.1 KB · Views: 51

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
See,that's why I stopped myself from commenting.I know how sensitive you are and I didn't want to hurt your feelers!!!:d:d:d

you gonna be at home tonight????

Chris and I are going out for a ride..... we could make your house a beer stop...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
How was I supposed to know they were gonna stop in for beers?????
Think I'd be in trouble if I cancelled date-night at the last minute?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, put your ball's in her purse and go out on date night. Bogger will have to sit on a lonly dark trail some where........

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, put your ball's in her purse and go out on date night. Bogger will have to sit on a lonly dark trail some where........

At least if they're in her purse she might touch them once in a while:eek::eek:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok guys so heres the deal......i am in...if boogers machine hold up he's in, honduh is in, thats only three dale might be in....i got my way out of work for the day....so here goes....

i am thinking of sat morn.......meet 11:00 or 12:00 if that works we can meet later if needed i'm gunna try to bring my bbq....no promises.....if not i am gunna eat and make as much of a day of this as i can....all are invited but as long as a few are in i will be there.......here is the info i have on getting to the staging area and will bring along crazy wheeler (marty's) very much appreciated maps and trail info with me.......guy chime in with any interest......i'm in no matter what........

directions to staging..

For a good staging area I would recommend going north of Wildwood on RR 92 to TWP 550, it's a T intersection and go left and then at the curve stay left and go straight right to the end of TWP 550. At the end of the road it's crown grazing lease and the grader turns around at the corrals when he plows the road. The corrals would be a good place for a staging area and from there it goes back into some good riding places. There should be a few tracks around and if followed to the correct place there is a big hill that over looks the lake and on a clear sunny day you can see the mill stacks at Edson.

from there i will bring the maps i got....anyone who knows the area would be very welcome to come....pm me if you wanan come.....and i will pass along my number....i'll be on tomorrow morn to see who wants to join.....let me know guys

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad to say that I have to pass this time. Jer usually leaves his truck in winter so I can go sledding with the girls, but I totally forgot that he took it to work with him this time. My Expedition can "technically" pull the sled trailer, but with independent suspension, the trailer is downright scary to pull with my unit, especially if the roads are even slightly slippery... Will have to wait until I get the F-450 back. Would love to see maps of the area, especially if there is snow... or catch you on the next ride if I'm still invited...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Sad to say that I have to pass this time. Jer usually leaves his truck in winter so I can go sledding with the girls, but I totally forgot that he took it to work with him this time. My Expedition can "technically" pull the sled trailer, but with independent suspension, the trailer is downright scary to pull with my unit, especially if the roads are even slightly slippery... Will have to wait until I get the F-450 back. Would love to see maps of the area, especially if there is snow... or catch you on the next ride if I'm still invited...

always invited mom.....and no worries most backed out, might just be a me and booger adventure

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE WILL BE RIDING AROUND THE DITCHES AND FIELDS, JUST SOUTH OF WESTLOCK, IF ANYONE WANTS TO RIDE AROUND THIS AREA. JUST LET ME KNOW, AND WE CAN HOOK UP SOMEWHERE. :d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
k guys not sure but chip lake might be out.....not many interested and those who were dropped out.......:(

not only do people abandon me in the CB they abandon my rides too....:eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I need to get me a snow machine!!!:d

Showtimes 99 summit 500 for $2000 is a smoking deal, it's listed on here in the classifieds under the ski-doo section...You really should take a look be a nice entry machine and the price is unbeatable......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could always try Sun ......Alder Flats!
No Poker Rally and a more layed back day for most!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
k guys not sure but chip lake might be out.....not many interested and those who were dropped out.......:(

not only do people abandon me in the CB they abandon my rides too....:eek:

:Ccry::Ccry::Ccry::Ccry:

Top Bottom