saturday ride....chip lake?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At this point not sure,just woke up...............will decide later!
catmando!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you going to alder tomorrow cmd????

I could make Alder Flats- its not very far from here to there, with the ol' Expedition and trailer. I might have a potential client meeting in Red Deer, but so far they have not responded to my email to confirm that our appointment is still a go. If I don't hear from them, I will be available. I have hockey at 5pm in Bentley, but would be willing to skip if I got to ride instead.. Let me know what you decide... What's the snow like? There isn't much here in Rimbey and wondering how much different it will be in Alder?!?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could make Alder Flats- its not very far from here to there, with the ol' Expedition and trailer. I might have a potential client meeting in Red Deer, but so far they have not responded to my email to confirm that our appointment is still a go. If I don't hear from them, I will be available. I have hockey at 5pm in Bentley, but would be willing to skip if I got to ride instead.. Let me know what you decide... What's the snow like? There isn't much here in Rimbey and wondering how much different it will be in Alder?!?
I think Im going to bail and watch the superbowl~

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Im going to bail and watch the superbowl~

That makes sense- almost forgot about that... My clients confirmed for the meeting, so I guess I will be going to talk weddings and photography... Yippee :rant:

Top Bottom