Saskatoon Sled Show

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those in town, why not do a little used shopping from adamg?
I have for sale...
-2013 Summit Xm 154 X, search my started threads or kajiji or PM me.
-28" Beretta A400 grey in color almost new with kick-off
-front and rear, 4pcs alloy dually wheels 17" 8x165. bolt pattern

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will be!

You like caesars? They make one with bacon vodca. It also has a skewer with bacon cheese and a pepperoni stick on it... I think. Ive had caesars at alot of places.

#canadastrong

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm driving right now, gotta go through toon town to go grab some stuff from lloydminster then heading back to the sled show. This god damn wind can piss off. Going 110 but feels like 170 with these gusts. Suckin the fuel back

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Good to hear there's guys from here going to the show I'll be sure to stop by the skidoo booth and say hi. Look for my TuffLift sled deck on the back of my truck in the parking lot if ya see me don't be afraid to say hi. Would be interesting to meet some guys from snow and mud.

Go see Barry (BBToys) and Rod at the Mcbride booth. Next year we will be back in Saskatoon, it was always a good show just a lot after the Edmonton show but heck we ended up with a lot of members from Saskatchewan so we need to come back.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I put on over 1200km today on my round trip. Just got back from the show. Let me say it was nuts in there. Shoulder to shoulder most I the time. Lots of nice stuff, said hi to the guys at weir boon docking, and Fernie Snow and his wife. Seen. A couple familiar faces at the platinum recreation. And some faces I wouldn't mind being familiar with haha

tried to get time to say hello with everyone but TSS had a major line up, valemount was backed up, couldn't find the mcbride booth. And I was wandering around like a retard so I called er quits and came home. I did want to look at some air frame style running boards though just way too many people there. Lol if you seen a dork walking around with a red caseih jacket and black arctic cat hat that dork was me.

Side note look what I seen in parking lot when I pulled up. Blurry picture because some guy was goin to get in his truck lol.
8B942C26-6A6B-4A9B-A467-0896576B562B.jpg

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The show has been great so far.... stop by tomorrow and say hi.... we have met lots of riders that we look forward to seeing on the hill.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at the show yesterday. great show...every year lately seems like there is more to buy at the show. immense amount of clothing, but less hard parts.

lots of people..very busy pretty much all afternoon yesterday. pprogress was slow...every 20ft I moved I seemed to run into someone I knew.
saw norona there....great ambassador for doo..never got a chance to chat with him but he was always chatting with someone and always looked really engaged unlike alot of sales guys.
pretty cool that FXR brough levi lavalle up to show. chatted with him a bit and very nice well spoken guy.
improvements for next year - larger beer gardens with more seating...same with the food area. it would also be nice if someone got involved in starting a swap or consignment area.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Final day....met a ton of awesome folks so far. Thunderstruck Premiere last night was a ton of fun. Auction portion raised $1500 for Trents Movember Challenge. Happy to do so. Thanks to all the sponsors for making it happen and of course the enthusiasts who dug into their pockets for such a good cause.
Come find us and talk sleds:)
Cheers
RS

Top Bottom