Saskatchewan Powder

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got some snow in Saskatoon. It of course blew...... I was riding in the ditches where it blew into and it was OK riding. I drove into this slew fairly slow and to my surprise the snow was over the wind sheild so i took a couple lines over it.

2008 700 RMK - YouTube

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got some snow in Saskatoon. It of course blew...... I was riding in the ditches where it blew into and it was OK riding. I drove into this slew fairly slow and to my surprise the snow was over the wind sheild so i took a couple lines over it.

2008 700 RMK - YouTube

Wow I guess have to take what you can get. New snow to me is 30cm's on a 10 foot base.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah no kidding, 2 feet in the driveway means 2" in the fields.......non where theres dirt. Damn wind.........worst season for snow yet! The ride let me know my new clutch springs fixed my low rpm issues, and the delerin washers made my belt tighter than a mo fo! you can hear the squeeling in the video, i popped the side panel off and the belts half out of the secondary........sheesh

blackie205

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
yah no kidding, 2 feet in the driveway means 2" in the fields.......non where theres dirt. Damn wind.........worst season for snow yet! The ride let me know my new clutch springs fixed my low rpm issues, and the delerin washers made my belt tighter than a mo fo! you can hear the squeeling in the video, i popped the side panel off and the belts half out of the secondary........sheesh
just adjust your deflection and u will be rockn again no more squeel

Top Bottom