saskatchewan ATV registration

SLICKSTER

Reaction score
Was surfing the net the other night, and came across a thread about some boys in saskatchewan trying to get the Sask government to allow them to start plateing their quads. Its in my opinion they have no idea how lucky they are that its not required in that province to do so, when I lived there a few years ago, all that was required was liability insurence to ride on government property. I don't think them boys know the can of warms their trying to open up.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up there and agree with what you are saying, however I can see their point as well. With no plates etc. it is just too easy to get away with stolen machines. People steal from here and other provinces take them there and with no registration they are never found. Not sure if that is why they want it or not, may also be so they have a way to report the "bad apples" doing stupid things.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If they work the system like the Sask. sled association there is a trail fee added to get the group money to improve trails. Maybe thats how they are thinking

Top Bottom